- What sort of material are you planning on using for your new feature fireplace?
- What sort of appliance do you intend to use be it gas fire, electric fire, gas stove or wood burning/multi-fuel stove?
Some materials are better suited to certain appliances.
- Do you have specific sizes which need to be achieved in order to minimise decoration or accommodate existing flooring?
- Will you work off of sample ideas for my design?
If you have a particular design in mind please provide us with any images such as downloads, magazine cut-outs etc.
- Can showroom models be made bespoke?
Most of our showroom displays can be redesigned to suit client specific needs or tastes.
- Should I visit the fireplace showroom?
We would always recommend a visit to the showroom to view our ranges, to discuss your requirements and view our materials in real life.
- What is the delivery time for fireplaces?
Please allow 6-8 weeks for bespoke fireplace design models to be produced for you.
Limestone is a soft and naturally porous material subsequently your new fireplace should be treated with the greatest of care as you would a valuable piece of furniture. Care should be take with candles, wine and fizzy drinks as all these can have a detrimental effect...